I have been reading a lot - I actually have a stack of books that have been sitting here waiting to be reviewed since last July - but I just have not had the time. I am still working as a library aide at a primary school - but am no longer shelving at our public library - I am now working in the Youth Services department. I have only worked a couple of shifts, and already know that I am going to like it --- a lot!
But that brings me around to Dewey's Readathon tomorrow (Saturday, Oct 18)! I am hoping to read a lot tomorrow. I have to break for a soccer game around 11 - 1 and then will be back at it until my husband takes me to dinner for Sweetest Day. I am hoping to read some more after returning home from dinner.
This is the first time that I have participated in the readathon that I have not been actively blogging and reading review books. I have a big stack of books to dip in to tomorrow. Many of them are YA books for future reference in my new position.
If I could read the majority of one of these series tomorrow I would be happy -
- The Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano (Wither, Fever, Sever),
- Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant by Veronica Roth;
- The Castor Chronicles (Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos, Beautiful Redemption) by Kami Garcia.
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Under a Silent Moon by Elizabeth Hayes
- Angel Killer by Andrew Mayne
- The Time of the Fireflies by Kimberley Griffiths Little
- The Shadow Lantern by Teresa Flavin
- Conversion by Katherine Howe
- Uncaged by John Sanford and Michele Cook
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
- Panic by Lauren Oliver
- Zom-B by Darren Shan
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver
I also have two books that I am reading that I need to finish:
- Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez
- Birthdays for the Dead by Stuart MacBride
So what would you start with?