You can find out more about this challenge by either visiting The Vault or PopSugar's challenge page.
The challenge is to read a book that will fit into each of the categories below:
You can fulfill the list however you would like, with whatever type of books you would like. You could even make your book fit more than one category. I am going to try it the hard way though and try to do a separate book for each category.
I will be keeping track of my books with a separate google spreadsheet - but will also update my progress here.
For printable lists - please visit The Vault as they have a few different ways to access the list.
To view other challenges that I have joined, please see the tabs at the top of the page.
1. A book by a female author - Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods (January)
2. A book you can finish in a day - Arcady's Goal by Eugene Yelchin (January)
3. A book with nonhuman characters - Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman (January)
4. A Book with more than 500 pages - The Liar by Nora Roberts
5. A Book with a One Word Title - Nil by Lynne Matson
6. A trilogy - Blood Red Road/Rebel Heart/Raging Star by Moira Young
7. A book with a love triangle - Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. A book set in the future - The Ark by Laura Nolen
9. A book set in highschool - A Really Awesome Mess by Cook,Halpin