Saturday, April 27, 2013
Hour 1 - Rise and Shine!
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
There is a really cute video over at the Readathon blog this hour - even if you are not participating, you should go check it out!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Mom of 3 - 20, 18, and 8. Grandma of 1 - 18mos. Hope to read with 8 year old a little today as well. Work at a library in a K-2 school. Want to go back to school for an MLS degree. Love to do crafts as well as read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I am not sure how many readathons I have done - going to try to just enjoy myself today!
I am starting out reading The Last Telegram by Liz Trenow.
Labels: 2013 dew