My TBR pile was so huge, that I had to clean them out and pass some on without reading them last fall. I packed up and donated 15 boxes of books -- yes, that was not a typo - 15 boxes... And in looking at all the books I still have, you wouldn't know I got rid of any. (Hint to husband -- more shelves. . .)
Anyway, this challenge is to read those TBR books that are still collecting dust in various places in my house. It is being hosted by Evie @ Bookish Lifestyle.
Some rules I wanted to note:
- There will be a wrap up post every other month on the last Monday of that month.
- There will be giveaways but you must follow Bookish to enter.
- Use #2016TBRPile in messages.
- They are also having a TBR Pile Book Club, but you do not have to join it to do their challenge.
- 1-10 A Firm Handshake
- 11-20 A Friendly Hug
- 21-30 First Kiss
- 31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
- 41-50 Could This Be Love?
- 50+ Married with Children
I will be attempting the first level only - as new releases don't count, I will be doing those this year as well.