Monday, December 28, 2009
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 12-28-2009
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
I also hope to have a few new giveaways up before the end of the year - so stay tuned!
I had no old books to review! Yeah!
Books read and reviewed last week:
1. Primal by Mark Batterson
Books waiting for review from last week:
1. What Your Mother Never Told You: A Teenage Girls Survival Guide by Richard Dudum
Current audio books:
Due to the kids not being in school, haven't been listening to audio books this week. The two that I was listening to - Woman in Red and Evermore - I lost interest in as I haven't been driving my daughter the 40 minutes to and from school! I hope to get back into audio after the new year!
Books currently reading:
1. The Dead and The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer - this is my current bathroom book - It is pretty good, but I wish that I had the first book to read side by side - as it is laid out in date format and it would have been neat to compare the experiences of 2 kids in 2 different parts of the country in this devastating scenario.
2. Samson's Walls by Jud Niremberg
3. A Christmas Carol Special Edition: The Charles Dickens Classic with Christian Insights and Discussion Questions for Groups and Families by Stephen Skelton
4. A Hope and a Future: Overcoming Discouragement by Don Wilton
1. Bear Portraits by Jill Greenberg
2. Chocolate: A Love Story: 65 Chocolate Dessert Recipes from Max Brenner's Private Collection by Max Brenner (I need to get this one done before I have to start all the diet books for next month!!!)
3. Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: 100 New Recipes Featuring Whole Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Gluten-Free Ingredients by Dr. Jeff Hertzberg
4. Angel and Apostle by Deborah Noyes
5. The Sacred Cipher: A Novel by Terry Brennan
6. The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
7. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
What are you reading this week?
Labels: What are you reading on Mondays?