Drew doesn't trust Athena one bit. He still believes she betrayed him years ago. So when his family's gowns go missing and Athena offers her help in exchange for the dresses, he reluctantly accepts. But they're both taken off guard by the barely restrained passion that's still between them...and the memories that are both bitter and sweet. As they work together to find the dresses, can they resist the sparks between them?
Five Fun Facts
1. I had the great honor of being allowed down into the Costume Collection Vault of The Chicago History Museum to examine the Bertha Palmer dresses I write about in A BLACK TIE AFFAIR—but, of course, I couldn't touch them—which was truly difficult for someone who "talks with her hands" like me!
2. My friend, the Curator of the Costume Collection, was poisoned by a black Dior evening gown, and the story was born.
3. There truly is an old underground Fallout Shelter—a real time capsule of the 1950's—and it was too fascinating not to write about it.
4. Pandora's Box is really Lulu's at the Belle Kay, Chicago's finest vintage store, owned by my dear friend, Laurie. I added the "hat room" because it has always been Laurie's dream to do it so I hope I inspire her to go for it.
5. I met the designer Carolina Herrera at a party and she was so lovely and charming I decided to name the cats in her honor—plus I love her clothes.
Follow @SherrillBodine on Twitter.
I have five copies of this paperback to giveaway courtesy of Hachette Books. For your first entry (MUST DO THIS ONE FOR ANY OTHER ENTRIES TO COUNT) What are you doing/or what did you do for New Year's Eve? Also leave your email address.
For additional entries you can sign up to follow (old followers let me know), Twitter or post it on your blog. Each entry must have it's own comment. (Four entries total.)