Ok - I actually got 8 hours of sleep - but still feel groggy. . . Thankfully my son isn't home yet, so I don't really have to have a functioning brain yet! But it will be soon.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably around hour 12 or 13 - because on one hand the time has flown by and on the other hand, it seemed like there was still a long way to go!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I only read 2 1/2 books - and they were ARCs that needed to be read - next time I think that I would choose some of my favorite authors - like maybe a Nora Roberts trilogy and some young adult to read towards the end.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Are you kidding? You guys did a great job! Everything was awesome and it was really kept moving along!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The mini-challenges were great - and they were well varied so I think there was something for everyone! I really like the ones that had to do with knowledge of books.
5. How many books did you read?
I only read 2 1/2 - I spent too much time online! This was my first readathon and I didn't want to miss anything!
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Lost Hours - Karen White
The Girl She Used to Be - David Cristofano
So Not Happening (1/2) - Jenny B Jones
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Lost Hours!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I did start one - The Unquiet Bones - but it had a 2-3 page glossary in the front of all these terms, and I was too tired to comprehend all that stuff by the time I started reading it - It was like hour 20 - so I just put it back down!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would still like to be a reader - maybe host a challenge - probably donate some books!
Thank you to everyone - readathon hosts - mini-challenge hoss - cheerleaders - and my readers - everyone who came by and posted encouragement! See you all again in October!