Mailbox Monday is hosted at The Printed Page or In Your Mailbox at The Story Siren. Please stop by those posts and take a look at what packages everybody else got this week!
It isn't even 9AM Monday morning and I already feel like I am running late! Hope this isn't a trend this week!
- It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale (received from Hachette Books)
- Sins of the Flesh by Caridad Piñeiro (received from Hachette Books)
- To Desire a Devil by Elizabeth Hoyt (received from Hachette Books)
- Rion by Susan Kearney (received from Hachette Books)
- Knight of Pleasure by Margaret Mallory (received from Hachette Books)
- Benny & Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti (received from FSB Associates)
- Smart But Feeling Dumb by Harold N. Levinson, MD (received from Bostick)
- How to Catch and Keep a Vampire by Diana Laurence (received from Sellers Publishing)
What books showed up in your mailbox last week?