What are you reading on Mondays is now being hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey - You can hook up with the Mr. Linky there with your own post - but be sure and let me know what you are reading too! I missed posting last week - so this will cover 2 weeks!
1. Eggs in Purgatory (A Cackleberry Club Mystery) by Laura Childs This is my current "bathroom" book. I have received book 2 from the author and wanted to read them in order. Look for 2 giveaways from Laura Childs this week. ( I know - I said I would have the giveaways last week, but time got away from me and then we were skiing for 5 days - so hopefully this week I will catch up!)
2. The Poacher's Son (Mike Bowditch Mysteries)by Paul Doiron - Reading this as part of the Barnes and Noble First Look - It is a terrific book! It has been hard not to read ahead!
3. Waking Up in the Land of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo - Missed my post day for this one, but hope to be done by tomorrow night!
New this Week:
1. Seized by Max Hardberger
2. Chosen by Ginger Garrett
Current Audio Book:
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Books Reviewed in the last 2 weeks:
1. Jordan by Susan Kearney
2. To Sin With a Scoundrel by Cara Elliott
3. Cowboy Trouble by Joanne Kennedy
4. Shadow of the King by Helen Hollick
Waiting for Review:
1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
2. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
3. 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle by Dawn Del Russo
4. Wake by Lisa McMann
5. Cole...I love You to the Moon and Back by Aaron Dean Ruotsala
6. Scars and Stilettos by Harmony Dust
Kid's Books Waiting for Review:
1. Building a Bridge (Pebble Plus)by JoAnn Early Macken
2. Demolition (Pebble Plus)by JoAnn Early Macken
Ready - Set - Read!