Ok, I know that it is not really Monday - but this list keeps me on track for what I need to do this week!
I have a giveaway ending today for 100 Custom Postcards! Be sure to check it out as well as all the new giveaways!
What are you reading on Mondays is now being hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey - You can hook up with the Mr. Linky there with your own post - but be sure and let me know what you are reading too!
1. The Poacher's Son (Mike Bowditch Mysteries)by Paul Doiron - Reading this as part of the Barnes and Noble First Look -Still a terrific book - just can't seem to finish it!
2. The Edge of Light (At Home in Beldon Grove, Book 1) by Ann Shorey - Reading in preparation for Blog Tour of Book 2 - The Promise of Morning.
3. Disrupting Grace: A Story of Relinquishment and Healing by Kristen Richburg - This is a short book about the heartache of an adoption that didn't work out.
Books abandoned last week:
1. Seized: A Sea Captain's Adventures Battling Scoundrels and Pirates While Recovering Stolen Ships in the World's Most Troubled Waters by Max Hardberger -
2. Here Burns My Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs
New this week:
1. An Absence So Great (Christian Fiction Series) by Jane Kirkpatrick
2. Promise of Morning, The (At Home in Beldon Grove) by Ann Shorey
3. A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore
4. The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
Current audio book:
1. Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) by Stephanie Meyer - Spring break has put a crimp in our ability to listen to this one!
Books reviewed last week:
1. Eggs in Purgatory by Laura Childs
2. Waking up in the Land of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo
Waiting for review: I am so embarrased by this list of books that keeps following me from week to week... Hopefully I will get some of them off my desk this week!
1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
2. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
3. 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle by Dawn Del Russo
4. Wake by Lisa McMann
5. Chosen: The Lost Diaries of Queen Esther (Lost Loves of the Bible) by Ginger Garret
6. Montana Legacy by R.C. Ryan
Ready - Set - Read!