What are you reading on Mondays is now being hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey - You can hook up with the Mr. Linky there with your own post - but be sure and let me know what you are reading too!
Don't forget to check out all the giveaways in my right sidebar - especially my Big Birthday Bash!
1. The Poacher's Son (Mike Bowditch Mysteries)by Paul Doiron - I hate it when I get into a book I really enjoy - and then can't seem to get back to it to finish it!
2. This World We Live In (The Last Survivors, Book 3) by Susan Beth Pfeffer - I am reading this through Net Galley and actually had forgotten about it. I saw someone else's review and knew I had to get back to it. I loved the first 2 books in this series!
New this week:
1. This Little Prayer of Mine by Anthony DeStefano
2. Asking for Trouble (London Confidential) by Sandra Byrd
3. My Own Personal Soap Opera: Looking for reality in all the wrong places by Libby Malin - Watch for an interview with Libby this week also.
4. A Certain "Je Ne Sais Quoi": The Origin of Foreign Words Used in English by Chloe Rhodes
Current audio book:
1. Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) by Stephanie Meyer- Back to the grind of driving to school tomorrow so will be able to start listening to this again!
Books reviewed last week:
1. Montana Legacy by R.C. Ryan - Enjoyed this light romantic mystery - waiting for book 2 in the series!
2. Wake by Lisa McMann - audio version - Liked this one so much already checked out book 2.
3. An Absence So Great by Jan Kirkpatrick - Just ok for me - felt I lost something by not reading the first book in the series.
4. A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore - Pretty good romance - book 2 in a series
5. The Edge of Light by Ann Shorey
6. The Promise of Morning by Ann Shorey - First 2 books in the Beldon Grove series - thoroughly enjoyed them both!
Waiting for review:
1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
2. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
3. 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle by Dawn Del Russo
4.Chosen: The Lost Diaries of Queen Esther (Lost Loves of the Bible) by Ginger Garret
5. Disrupting Grace: A Story of Relinquishment and Healing by Kristen Richburg
6. The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
Ready - Set - Read!