IT IS THE HALFWAY POINT! By the way, if you have no clue to what this is all about - check it out here.
1. What are you reading right now?
Still - How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Maybe A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare or Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber - or I might try an ebook - This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yes - 2 of my children are staying with my sister - the third child is on a church retreat
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had laundry that I did not get done yesterday that HAD to be finished today - and I have had to give some time to my hubby.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I don't read more than I do. .. .
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
It would be nice if all the links from the read-a-thon page popped up in their own windows - so that you didn't have to keep reopening the Read-a-thon page. . Does that make sense?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Go to bed earlier the night before!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes, I actually just closed my eyes for about 20 minutes
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No, but I am open to suggestions!