What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
Finished last week - most waiting for reviews:
- Night of Flames by Douglas Jacobson
- Family Plots by Mary Patrick Kavanaugh
- Hot and Irresistible by Dianne Castell
- Jesse's Girl by Gary Morgenstein
- Messages to Myself by Helen B. McIntosh
- Pendragon's Banner by Helen Hollick
- Mom Needs Chocolate by Debora Coty
- Life As We Knew It
- I only have about 30 pages left in this one so I should be finishing it today!
- The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy
- Modern Day Pride and Prejudice - it is a fun book to read.