Monday, November 16, 2009
It's Monday! What are you reading? 11-16-2009
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
Ok, I am almost embarrassed to admit to this - these books are STILL WAITING to be reviewed. My mom and sister are visiting this week, so I am hoping to get a little extra time to actually review these! If I wait much longer, I am going to have to reread them!
1. All About Us #5: Tidings of Great Boys: An All About Us Novel by Shelley Adina
2. Saint John of the Five Boroughs by Edward Falco
3. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Books finished last week:
1. The Peruke Maker by Ruby Dominguez (reviewed)
2. The Wildest Heart by Rosemary Rogers (reviewed)
3. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff - I finished this audiobook but it is still waiting for a review.
1. Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent (Bathroom book)
2. Beg, Borrow, Steal: A Writer's Life by Michael Greenberg
1. The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi
1. Christmas Fun and Mean Machines - both by Jennifer Marks
Books up next:
1. The Fruit of Her Hands: The Story of Shira of Ashkenazby Michelle Cameron
2. Touched by a Vampire: Discovering the Hidden Messages in the Twilight Saga by Beth Felker Jones
3. Thirsty: A Novel by Tracey Bateman
4. Tales for Delicious Girls by Barbara Knobova
What are you reading?
Labels: What are you reading on Mondays?