Monday, November 30, 2009
It's Monday! What are you reading? 11-30-2009
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
Old Books Reviewed!
1. Saint John of the Five Boroughs by Edward Falco
2. Tidings of Great Boys by Shelley Adina
3. Thirsty by Tracey Bateman
Kid's Books Read and Reviewed this week
1. Sports Picture Puzzles by Matt Bruning
2. Mighty Machines Picture Puzzles by Matt Bruning
Finished last week - need to be reviewed
1. Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent
2. Bo's Café: A Novel by John Lynch, Bill Thrall, Bill McNicol
1. Hoodoo Sea by Rolf Hitzer
2. Nibble & Kuhn by David Schmahmann
3. The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder: A Novel by Rebecca Wells (bathroom book)
4. Beg, Borrow, Steal: A Writer's Life by Michael Greenberg
1. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Up this week:
1. Touching Wonder: Recapturing the Awe of Christmas by John Blase
2. Treasured: Knowing God by the Things He Keeps by Leigh McLeroy
3. The Cost of Dreams by Gary Stelzer
4.A Note From An Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker
5. Tales for Delicious Girls by Barbara Knobova
What are you reading this week?
Labels: What are you reading on Mondays?