Monday, November 23, 2009
It's Monday! What are you reading? 11-23-2009
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
Still waiting for reviews. . .
1. All About Us #5: Tidings of Great Boys: An All About Us Novel by Shelley Adina
2. Saint John of the Five Boroughs by Edward Falco
Old books finally reviewed:
2. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (audiobook)
3. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Finished and reviewed/to be reviewed this week:
1. The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi (audiobook)
2. Thirsty by Tracey Bateman (need to review)
1. Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent (Bathroom book)
2. Beg, Borrow, Steal: A Writer's Life by Michael Greenberg
3. The Fruit of Her Hands: The Story of Shira of Ashkenaz by Michelle Cameron
1. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Up this week:
1. Bo's Café: A Novel by John Lynch, Bill Thrall, Bill McNicol
2. Hoodoo Sea by Rolf Hitzer
3. Nibble & Kuhn by David Schmahmann
What are you reading this week?
Labels: What are you reading on Mondays?