What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. This is my first time doing this event, even though I think about it every Monday! I have decided it is time to start giving a little more effort to some of my posts! If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
I am currently reading 3 books that I am having a heck of a time finishing! None of them have really "caught" me (and I have been feeling a little under-the-weather) so I haven't been in a reading mode.
- 31 Hours by Masha Hamilton - I have heard nothing but good things about this book - and I was supposed to have it done awhile ago - but there isn't enough action in it for me at this point. I am over 1/2 way through though, and it isn't very long - so I am hoping to finish it this week.
- Ginger High by Melissa Burmester - The author of this book is only 14 - which is amazing - but so far it has been too "jumpy" and I am having a hard time making sense of it. Again, the book isn't real long so I will probably stick with it. I am also going to have my 15 year old start it to see if she can give me a YA perspective on it.
- Stretch Marks: A Novel by Kimberly Stuart - This one I think I will actually like once I am able to get past the first chapter!
- A Highlander's Temptation by Sue Ellen Welfonder - I had a hard time getting in this as the Scottish dialect was hard for me to grasp - Now that I am into it though, I really want to find out what happens.
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff - I am listening to this one in the car, and am not quite sure what I think yet. I wasn't prepared for some of the story line so it has taken me by surprise - especially since it is a YA book.
- The Evolution of Shadows by Jason Quinn Malott - I have an interview with Jason tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and visit.
- Kiss Me Again: Restoring Lost Intimacy in Marriage by Barbara Wilson - This is on a blog tour this week and I really want to read it to "spice" up my relationship with my husband!
- All About Us #5: Tidings of Great Boys: An All About Us Novel by Shelley Adina - I finished this one last night and will be posting a review soon. It was book 5 in the All About Us Series and I can't wait to read the next one.
- The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall - Another good Amish read.
So what are you all reading this week?