1. What are you reading right now?
Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins
2. How many books have you read so far?
Only 1 full one - Saint John of Five Boroughs
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Night of Flames
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Just that my husband would take care of our son - our teenage girls have been taking care of themselves and helping out.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Did I mention our son and teenage daughters?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That the time passes so quickly
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Are you kidding? You guys are doing an awesome job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Start with a quick book!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes - I got tired about 2 hours ago!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No, but I would welcome any tips!
Time to get back to reading! Break is over!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Readathon - Mid-event survey
Shared by Kristi Herbrand