Monday, January 11, 2010
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 1-11-2010
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
Old books waiting for review:
1. What Your Mother Never Told You: A Teenage Girls Survival Guide by Richard Dudum
Books finished last week that need reviewed:
1. Angel and Apostle by Deborah Noyes
2. The Dead and The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
3. Bear Portraits by Jill Greenberg
4. Chocolate: A Love Story: 65 Chocolate Dessert Recipes from Max Brenner's Private Collection by Max Brenner
Read and reviewed last week:
1. The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs
2. Dinosaurs for Kids by Ken Ham
3. The red Red Car by Manjula Naraynan
4. The Mudhogs by Dalton James
Current audio books:
1. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks - My daughter and I are listening to this one on our morning and afternoon drives - I am really enjoying it! We both think it is funny though when the narrator tries for Savannah's voice!
Books currently reading:
1. Samson's Walls by Jud Niremberg- Would like to finish this one, but I still seem to be able to find others I would rather be reading. . .
2. A Hope and a Future: Overcoming Discouragement by Don Wilton
3. The Swan Thieves: A Novel by Elizabeth Kostova - This book is going very quickly for a 500+ page book. There is something about this story that makes me need to know what is going on!
4. Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella Series #1) by Janice Thompson - This is my current "bathroom" book. It is a very light romance - easy to read.
5. Hearing from God Each Morning: 365 Daily Devotions (Faith Words) by Joyce Meyer - This is a daily devotional I have been doing since the first - will probably review it before the end of the month. It is pretty great - but when is Joyce Meyer's stuff not great?
Still waiting to be started:
1. Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: 100 New Recipes Featuring Whole Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Gluten-Free Ingredients by Dr. Jeff Hertzberg
2. The Sacred Cipher: A Novel by Terry Brennan
3. The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
4. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
5. All About Us #6: The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth: An All About Us Novel by Shelly Adina
New books this week:
1. Blind Sight by James Pence
2. Terror by Night: The True Story of the Brutal Texas Murder That Destroyed a Family, Restored One Man's Faith, and Shocked a Nation by Terry Caffey with James Pence
Whew! What are you reading?
Labels: What are you reading on Mondays?