Monday, January 4, 2010
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 1-4-2010
Shared by Kristi Herbrand
What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading!
Old books waiting for review:
1. What Your Mother Never Told You: A Teenage Girls Survival Guide by Richard Dudum
Books read and reviewed last week:
1. A Christmas Carol Special Edition
Current audio books:
None current - but school starts tomorrow so my twice daily commute with my daughter begins. . .
Books currently reading:
1. The Dead and The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer - this is my current bathroom book and I am almost finished! I may take it to bed with me tonight to finish it!
2. Samson's Walls by Jud Niremberg - This one has been interesting enough for me to keep reading, but am able to put it down to read others...
3. A Hope and a Future: Overcoming Discouragement by Don Wilton - Still not very far into this one.
4. Angel and Apostle by Deborah Noyes - This book has been pretty good and is making me want to go back and reread The Scarlet Letter!
Waiting in the Wings:
1. Bear Portraits by Jill Greenberg
2. Chocolate: A Love Story: 65 Chocolate Dessert Recipes from Max Brenner's Private Collection by Max Brenner (I need to get this one done before I have to start all the diet books for next month!!!) I have the ingredients to make some decadent chocolate brownies - stay tuned!
3. Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: 100 New Recipes Featuring Whole Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Gluten-Free Ingredients by Dr. Jeff Hertzberg - Going to the store tomorrow! Hopefully will remember to add these ingredients to my shopping list!
4. The Sacred Cipher: A Novel by Terry Brennan
5. The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
6. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
7. The One-Day Way: Today Is All the Time You Need to Lose All the Weight You Want by Chantel Hobbs
8. Dinosaurs for Kids by Ken Ham
9. All About Us #6: The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth: An All About Us Novel by Shelly Adina
10. The Swan Thieves: A Novel by Elizabeth Kostova
What are you reading this week?
Labels: What are you reading on Mondays?