by Lilli Feisty
HE MEETS HIS MATCH. SHE MEETS HER MASTER. Art gallery curator Joy Montgomery has never liked her body's generous curves. And she's always been too shy to explore her wild side. But tonight, everything is going to change . . . Desperate to save her job, Joy approaches bad-boy artist Ash Hunter and asks him to exhibit his erotic work at her gallery. Ash agrees on one condition: Joy must pose as his model. But business soon turns to pleasure, as Joy experiences a passion beyond her wildest imaginings and Ash finds more than just inspiration in his voluptuous new muse.
Check out the author's website at LillianFeisty.com
Five Fun Facts
1) In Dare to Surrender, my heroine drives a 1979 Diesel Mercedes exactly like the one I drive. I've had two diesel Mercedes, one of which I accidentally filled up with regular gasoline. Turns out diesel cars don't run on gasoline. Who knew? I also drove away from a gas station with the fuel nozzle still inserted in the tank. I didn't notice I had the nozzle sticking out of my car until I glanced in my side mirror to make a left hand turn. I have a long, exciting history with this specific type of vehicle so I had to write one into this story.
2) Joy has a secret habit of belly dancing in the privacy of her own home. When I was writing Dare to Surrender, I played instructional belly dancing videos in the background during most of the time I spent writing. I admit once in awhile I'd get up and dance. When no one was watching, of course.
3) My inspiration for my hero, Ash Hunter, was based on Joe Anderson, who played Henry Austen in the movie Becoming Jane.
4) I've never written a story without at least one sexy scene involving food. Dare to Surrender was no exception. I never knew French fries could be so hot. Pun intended.
5) Dare to Surrender takes place in the San Francisco Bay Area. Nearly every location is based on an actual place I know intimately. Any reader who wants to know more about my barely disguised locals, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have five copies of this book to giveaway courtesy of Hachette Books. For your first entry (MUST DO THIS ONE FOR ANY OTHER ENTRIES TO COUNT) just tell me if you have ever done anything embarrassing while driving your car (like Lilli did in the fun facts above) and leave your email address. (I once hit a parked car because I was watching a guy cross the road in front of me - talk about embarrassing!)
For additional entries you can sign up to follow (old followers let me know), Twitter or post it on your blog. Each entry must have it's own comment. (Four entries total.)