What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you would like to participate, please leave your link with Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's blog - but you can also leave me a comment - I would love to know what you are reading! Happy February everyone!
Books waiting for review:
1. Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: 100 New Recipes Featuring Whole Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Gluten-Free Ingredients by Dr. Jeff Hertzberg
2. What Your Mother Never Told You: A Teenage Girls Survival Guide by Richard Dudum
Children's Books Read - waiting for review:
1. Tornadoes (Pebble Plus)by Mari Schuh
2. Building a Bridge (Pebble Plus)by JoAnn Early Macken
3. Demolition (Pebble Plus)by JoAnn Early Macken
4. Dump Truck Day (My First Graphic Novel)by Cari Meister
Current Audio Book
1. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks - This one is so good it is killing me only getting to listen to it about 20 minutes a day - but it has really been fun seeing my daughter get caught up in it also!
Read and Reviewed Last Week:
1. Denise's Daily Dozen by Denise Austen - Watch out for my posts the next few weeks on how I am doing with her workouts - I expect you all to hold me accountable!
2. Tales For Delicious Girls by Barbora Knobova
3. A Highlander's Destiny by Melissa Mayhue
4. A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine
1. Samson's Walls by Jud Niremberg- I am still determined that I am going to finish this one!
2. A Hope and a Future: Overcoming Discouragement by Don Wilton
3. The Swan Thieves: A Novel by Elizabeth Kostova - I really want to get back to this one and am disappointed that I have not been able to!
4. The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter by Kathi Lipp - not so much still reading this as getting my husband to read it so we can put together a game plan!
Want to start reading:
1. The Sacred Cipher: A Novel by Terry Brennan
2. The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
3. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
4. All About Us #6: The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth: An All About Us Novel by Shelly Adina
New this week:
1. Hero's Tribute: A Novelby Graham Garrison
2. Ecstasy Unveiled (The Demonica Series)by Larissa Ione
3. Before I Fallby Lauren Oliver
4. Catch of a Lifetime by Judi Fennell - already started
5. Legend of the White Wolf by Terry Spear - already started
Ready - Set - Read!