What are you reading on Mondays is now being hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey - be sure to stop by her blog and congratulate her on being bequethed this great meme! You can hook up with the Mr. Linky there with your own post - but be sure and let me know what you are reading too!
Waiting for Reviews:
1. Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: 100 New Recipes Featuring Whole Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Gluten-Free Ingredients by Dr. Jeff Hertzberg
2. What Your Mother Never Told You: A Teenage Girls Survival Guide by Richard Dudum
3. 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle by Dawn Del Russo
4. Catch of a Lifetime by Judi Fennel
5. The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter by Kathi Lipp
Children's Books Waiting for Reviews:
1. Building a Bridge (Pebble Plus)by JoAnn Early Macken
2. Demolition (Pebble Plus)by JoAnn Early Macken
3. Dump Truck Day (My First Graphic Novel)by Cari Meister
1. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks - My daughter and I have put off going to this movie so that we can finish this audio book. We have 2 CD's left! It is SOOO good!
Read and Reviewed:
1. Hero's Tribute by Graham Garrison - Highly Recommend!
2. Searching for Tina Turner by Jacqueline E. Luckett - Elicited Strong Feelings
3. Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione - Hot Demon + Hot Angel = Hot Hot Hot!
Children's Books Reviewed:
1. Tornadoes by Mari Schuh
1. Samson's Walls by Jud Niremberg-
2. A Hope and a Future: Overcoming Discouragement by Don Wilton
3. The Swan Thieves: A Novel by Elizabeth Kostova - I think that I might switch to the audio version of this one.
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5. Legend of the White Wolf by Terry Spear
New this week:
1. Anything but Normal: A Novelby Melody Carlson
2. Countess of Scandal (The Daughters of Erin)by Laurel McKee
3. Disrupting Grace: A Story of Relinquishment and Healingby Kristin Richburg
4. Forest Gate: A Novelby Peter Akinti
5. The Naughty Listby Suzanne Young
1. The Sacred Cipher: A Novel by Terry Brennan
2. The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
3. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
4. All About Us #6: The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth: An All About Us Novel by Shelly Adina
Ready - Set - Read!